BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
October 8, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
Benton County Board of Supervisors Room, Vinton, Iowa
** Agenda is not printed in any particular order, only time specific items will be addressed at certain times
1. 9:00 A.M. Call to Order
2. 9:15 a.m. Marc Greenlee Re: Land use hearing for Kenneth Nemecek part of SE ¼ SE ¼ Sec 24-T85N-R9W
3. Approve minutes
4. Approve claims
5. Approve Sheriff’s Quarterly Report
6. Approve Auditor’s Quarterly Report
7. 9:25 a.m. Approve Treasurer’s Report of Investments
8. 9:30 a.m. Discuss/Action on Transportation Building Requirements/Blueprints recommendations
-Approve PT Driver
9. 10:00 a.m. United Business RE: Discuss/Approve new phone system upgrade
10. 10:15 a.m. Engineer Re: Sign Title Sheet for Bridge Replacement project on 33rd Ave, Polk Twp
• Set Letting Date for Bridge Replacement project on 33rd Ave, Polk Twp
11. Approve purchase of Security laptop for Courthouse Security
12. 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm Tour of Swine facility 1729 64th St, Garrison (optional)
13. Approve City of Blairstown Law Enforcement Contract
14. Reports – committee meetings, liaison, Etc.
15. New Business/Public Interest Comments
Posted on October 7, 2019.