BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
November 12, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
Benton County Board of Supervisors Room, Vinton
** Agenda is not printed in any particular order, only time specific items will be addressed at certain times
1. 11:00 A.M. Call to Order
2. 11:05 A.M. Engineer Re: Approve wage and classification change for Josh Kelly
-Approve Contract and Contractors bond with Taylor Construction, Inc. for bridge replacement on 33rd Ave. –Polk Township
3. Discuss erosion on Shellsburg Blacktop
4. Abate taxes on Parcel 190-15200
5. Approve minutes
6. Approve claims
7. 11:10 A.M. Mona Krugger request for time off
8. Discuss/Decisions regarding new Transportation Building
9. Budget work
10. 11:30 a.m. Open/Discuss/Approve Bids for courthouse tuck-pointing and waterproofing needs
11. 1:00 p.m. Tier 1 Canvass for the City/School Election
12. Reports – committee meetings, liaison, Etc.
13. New/Old Business/Public Interest Comments
Posted on November 8, 2019.