BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
January 7, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Benton County Board of Supervisors Room
** Agenda is not printed in any particular order, only time specific items will be addressed at certain times
1. 9:00 A.M. Call to Order
2. 9:05 A.M. Kyle Helland Re: Grant Variance to Sub Division Ordinance and approve Burkhart Final Plat for a parcel in SW ¼ SW ¼ 11-85-10.
3. 9:10 A.M. Engineer Re: Approve vacation carry over for Myron Parizek
–Discuss/Approve Resolution for bridge embargo removal on 51st St. Dr., Cedar Township
4. 9:15 A.M. Landfill Commission update and discuss/approve possible future changes
5. Appoint members to the landfill commission
6. 9:45 a.m. Erin Monaghan Re: CPPC Contract Amendment
7. 10:00 Stephen Beck, Belle Plaine City Admin RE: Discuss Driver’s License Location in Belle Plaine
8. 10:30 a.m. Scott Hansen Re: Discuss/Appoint E911 Committee Member for Benton County
9. Approve minutes
10. Approve Claims
11. Approve Auditor’s quarterly report
12. Approve Sheriff’s quarterly report
13. 10:45 A.M. Adam Rodenberg, WMA RE: Discuss/Approve Bid Packet 3B, Notice to Publish
-Iowa Watershed Approach Update
14. FY21 Budget work
15. Reports – committee meetings, liaison, Etc.
16. New/Old Business/Public Interest Comments
Posted on January 6, 2020.