Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall – Council Chambers
Wednesday February 05, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Consent Agenda, Council Minutes of January 15, 2020, receiving & filing of the minutes from the January 28, 2020 Belle Plaine Community Library Board of Trustees Meeting, & bills received.
5. Resident Comments
6. A. Open the public hearing on amending the 2019-2020 budget. Comments. Close the public hearing.
B. Discuss for possible approval resolution #20-02-01: a resolution approving the amending of the Belle Plaine City budget as published on 01/22/2020 in the Star Press Union.
7. Set the date & time for the city council budget workshop for the budget of 2020-2021.
8. A. Discuss for renewal of a Class C liquor License (LC) (Commercial) with Outdoor Service & Sunday Sales for the Belle Plaine Country Club at 1911 13th Avenue N, Belle Plaine, Iowa.
B. Discuss for renewal of a Class C Beer Permit (BC), a Class B Wine Permit & Sunday Sales for Country Foods at 1206 7th Avenue, Belle Plaine, Iowa.
9. Review the current solar savings report for City Hall, City Shop, Library, Community Center, & Well Houses.
10. Committee of the Whole: Start discussing RFP’s concerning the Herring Hotel property.
11. City Administrator’s Report: Review future solar, discuss possible insurance claim, report on airport painting project, discuss trailer park nuisance complaint & Iowa Infrastructure letter.
12. Mayor’s Report: Meetings review esp. concerning the driver’s license station.
13. Correspondence: None
14. Old Business: none
15. Resident Comments
If you need accommodations to attend a Belle Plaine City Council meeting please contact Title VI Coordinator/ City Administrator or Mayor
@ 319-444-2200 for arrangements.