Primary Filing Deadline
County Partisan Offices: March 2-March 25 at 5:00 p.m.
- Sheriff, Auditor, Supervisor District 2 and Supervisor District 3, Treasurer-Vacancy
General Filing Deadlines
- Candidates running for county partisan office that are not affiliated with a Political party (NPPO): March 2-March 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- Township: March 2-March 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- Soil and Water Conservation Board: March 2-March 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- County Agricultural Extension: No Start Date-August 26, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- County: Dem 89
- Trustee: No petition is required only Affidavit of Candidacy
- Soil & Water: 25
- Ag Extension: 25