AMES, Iowa – March 5, 2020 – The Secondary Road Fund Distribution Committee (SRFDC) will meet at 7:30 a.m. Thursday, March 12, 2020, at the Veterans Memorial Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center, Room 402, 833 Fifth Ave., in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Introduction of Committee Members
- Approval of Aug. 22, 2019 Minutes
- Review of the Administrative Rules-Chapter 102
- Review of Existing Road Use Tax Distribution Formula and Review of Annual SRFDC Data Update Process/General Comments
- Update on Road Use Tax Revenue Projections
- Review of the Traffic Count Program
- Committee Membership and Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
- Other Business
For more information, contact Craig Markley, Iowa Department of Transportation, at 515-239-1027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The intent of the Secondary Road Fund Distribution Committee is to determine a methodology to distribute secondary road funds and farm-to-market funds. The methodology was to be phased in over a five-year term period beginning July 1, 2006 (Iowa Code 312.3C). Most recently, the mission of the committee is to review and revise the secondary road and farm-to-market distribution factor formulas.