City of Atkins Iowa – City Council Meeting Agenda
Council in Special Session 7:00 PM
Monday November 23, 2020
Due to storm damage at City Hall, the meeting will be held at St Stephens Lutheran Church,
Fellowship Hall -303 Third Ave, Atkins, Iowa
Due to Governor’s Declaration of Emergency – Meeting will be conducted via Teleconference
Limited public access is available at the Church
Instructions to access the meeting using teleconference application Webex; Webex.com – Video is not needed but may be available. Meeting number is 126 500 4387, password fTjTfmrY332 Without webex, Call the telephone number 1-510-338-9438
Enter access code 126 500 4387 # password 38583679 #, you will have access to hear and speak. *6 will mute and unmute your device. Meeting opens 15 minutes prior to the start time. Contact the City Clerk at 319-446-7870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to speak before the Council. Optional – but preferred.
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING. The Mayor and Council welcome comments from the public during discussion. You are required to state your name and address for the record and to limit the time used to present your remarks in order that others may be given an opportunity to speak. The order of business is at the discretion of the Chair. The audio portion of this meeting may be recorded.
- Call to Order and Roll Call by Mayor Bruce Visser.
- Approve the agenda.
- Approve Resolution 805 Street Finance Report FY 20.
- Approve Resolution 806 Annual Urban renewal report.
- Motion to adjourn to closed session as allowed by Iowa Code Section 21.5(1)(i). The closed session has been reviewed by the City Attorney.
- Reconvene the meeting of the Council.
- Possible action related to the closed session.
- Public input.
- Set next Regular Council Meeting to be held Monday December 7, 2020 at 7:00 pm, at St Stephens Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall, 303 3rd Avenue, Atkins Iowa. Due to the Governor’s Declared State of Emergency the Council meeting may be conducted using teleconference. Meeting agenda will include instructions to access the meeting.
This Notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 21, Code of Iowa, and the local rules of the City of Atkins, Iowa.
Amber Bell, City Clerk