Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall – Council Chambers
Wednesday December 16, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
Tentative Schedule *
1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Consent Agenda, Council Minutes Council meeting of December 2, 2020 & bills received.
5. Resident Comments
6. Program presentation by Bob & Joyce Ausberger concerning the state of the Herring Hotel. (May require a city council response.)
7. Police Report: Chief Hudson
8. Discuss for possible approval Resolution #20-12-01 a resolution to include a salary adjustment for non-bargaining employee.
9. Report from the administration concerning state of current nuisance complaint letters.
10. Review for possible approval the five current Belle Plaine Business Incentive program grants that have been presented.
11.A. City Treasurer’s Report: City Clerk (November)
B. City Budget Report: November (City Clerk)
C. Solar Energy Report
12. Committee of the Whole: Nothing
13. Review the Main Street Snow removal program
14. City Administrator’s Report: Insurance Work, Apartments, & FEMA.
15. Mayor’s Report: Clerk hiring & current meeting status. (BDG) (Sheriff)
16. Correspondence: None
17. Old Business: None
18. Resident Comments
If you need accommodations to attend a Belle Plaine City Council meeting, please contact Title VI Coordinator/ City Administrator or Mayor @ 319-444-2200 for arrangements.