UNI names area students to Fall 2020 semester dean’s list
CEDAR FALLS – Several students from the Benton County area are among the students named to the Fall 2020 semester dean’s list at the University of Northern Iowa.
To be included on the list, a student must have earned a grade point of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale, while taking at least 12 hours of graded work during the semester. On the 4.0 system, an A is worth four points; a B, three points; a C, two points, and a D, one point.
- Atkins – Tabatha Barger, Emily Finn, Grace McGovern, Jack McGovern, Hannah Miller, William Polansky, Shannon Stolen
- Belle Plaine – Paige Bachelder, Marissa Bys, Hannah Eichhorn, Quinleigh Grimes, Grace Parrott
- Center Point – Courtney Perry
- Dysart – Krystal Putz
- Garrison – Abigail Lampe, Rylee Scheel
- Keystone – Kaylee Kruse
- La Porte City – Kyle Gross, Emma Wilson
- Newhall – Elyse Striegel
- Norway – Rachel Clarke
- Urbana – Alex Grawe, Macey Overturf
- Van Horne – Simon Carlson, Bennett Gorkow, Koal Marshall
- Vinton – Connor Bendull, Emily Blake, Sam Griffith, Cassie Kenney, Isaac Lindauer, BreAnn Paxton, Grace Petrzelka Gage, Raeleigh Schulte, Elizabeth Shellhart-Gloede, Shelby Stender, Taylor Wheeler, Scott Wirth
- Walford – Campbell Hoffman, Alison Horak, Aaron Voss
University of Northern Iowa awards degrees to 868 Fall grads
CEDAR FALLS – New alumni were added to the roster of graduates of the University of Northern Iowa.
- Atkins – Jordan Michels, Bachelor of Arts, Management: Business Admin
- Keystone – Hannah Kimm, Master of Arts, Speech-Language Pathology
- La Porte City – Eric Vaughn, Bachelor of Arts, Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Mount Auburn – Jacob Higgins, Bachelor of Arts, Finance: Financial Management
- Norway – Rachel Clarke, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Art: Studio BFA; Cormick Michael, Master of Arts, Counseling: School Counseling
- Vinton – Zachary Boisen, Bachelor of Arts, Rec, Tour, & Nonprofit Ldrship
- Walford – Lynsey Altenhofen, Bachelor of Arts, Elementary Education; Abigail Curler, Bachelor of Arts, Social Work, graduated with honors.