Mount Mercy University congratulates December 2020 graduates
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (April 16, 2021) – The following students graduated following Mount Mercy University in December 2020. Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Mount Mercy’s 1,800+ students come from around the globe, creating a vibrant, diverse and open-minded campus community. Popular undergraduate majors include business, nursing, criminal justice, education and social work. Master’s programs are offered in criminal justice, strategic leadership, business administration (MBA), education, nursing, and marriage and family therapy. Doctoral programs offered are Doctor of Nursing Practice and Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy.
For more information on Mount Mercy University, visit www.mtmercy.edu. Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Mount Mercy University is the regional Catholic, Mercy University that promises students of diverse backgrounds, ages and faiths a challenging, practical education that inspires them to discover knowledge, build community and lead courageous lives. Mount Mercy offers baccalaureate and graduate education to 1,800+ enrolled students and uniquely blends an outstanding liberal arts education with equally outstanding professional preparation.
- Amana, IA – Samantha Schuerer, Blake Viall
- Atkins, IA – Madison Knight, Stacey Loutsch, Alyssa Stockman
- South Amana, IA – Ryan Miller
- Toledo, IA – Hunter Filloon
- Urbana, IA – Annie Manthe, Kelene Westendorf
- Vinton, IA – Ashley Eden, Jessica Hoff, Allison Roach, Lauren Tandy
- Williamsburg, IA – Walter Banaszak – Lindsey Kaefring