City of Atkins Iowa – City Council
Meeting Regular Session
Monday, December 6, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
Council Room, City Hall, 480 Third Avenue, Atkins Iowa, 52206
Instructions to access the meeting using teleconference application Webex; Webex.com – Video is not needed but may be available.
Meeting number is 2559 784 0624 password 32dRj7HqQ3q
Meeting opens 15 minutes prior to the start time.
(Click Here for meeting link) Without webex, Call the telephone number 1-510-338-9438
Enter access code 2559 784 0624 password 32375747# you will have access to hear and speak. *6 will mute and unmute your device.
Contact the City Clerk at 319-446-7870 or email email@example.com if you plan to speak before the Council. Optional – but preferred.
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING. The Mayor and Council welcome comments from the public during the public input time. You are required to state your name and address for the record and to limit the time used to present your remarks in order that others may be given an opportunity to speak. The order of business is at the discretion of the Chair. The audio portion of this meeting may be recorded.
Opening guidance to conduct the meeting using teleconference application Webex. Users are requested to mute the video during times they are listening to preserve bandwidth in the system. With audio only device (cell phone or landline), *6 will mute and unmute.
Regular Session Agenda:
- Call to Order and Roll call by Mayor Bruce Visser
- Approve the agenda.
- Council comments concerning the Consent Agenda items and motion to approve.
3.1 Approve Council Minutes of November 15, 2021
3.2 List of Bills for Approval
- Resolution 911 Approving the final plat Stoneridge 3rd Addition to the City of Atkins.
- Resolution 912 Approving the final plat Stoneridge 4th Addition to the City of Atkins.
- Resolution 916 Approving Water Utility Vendor Agreement Low-Income Household Water Assistance
Program by and between the City of Atkins and Hawkeye Area Community Action Program, Inc (HACAP)
- First Reading of Ordinance No. 225 an ordinance amending Chapter 106 Collection of Solid Waste,
specifically Collection Fees.
- Mayor’s Update
- Public Works Update
- Public input for items not on the agenda. Comments are limited to 3 minutes.
- Set next Regular Council Meeting date and time.
This Notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 21, Code of Iowa, and the local rules of the City of Atkins, Iowa.