Mount Mercy University celebrates Class of 2022
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (May 25, 2022) – The student(s) listed below graduated from Mount Mercy University this May. Commencement ceremonies were held Sunday, May 15, 2022, at the Alliant Energy PowerHouse in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
For over 90 years, Mount Mercy has grown in size and reputation, adapting to meet the changing educational needs of the Cedar Rapids community. Its 1,600+ students come from around the globe, creating a vibrant, diverse and open-minded campus community. A continuously updated undergraduate curriculum, in-demand master’s and doctoral programs, flexible online courses, and the region’s most successful accelerated program have resulted in Mount Mercy being recognized as a national leader within the Conference for Mercy Higher Education.
For more information on Mount Mercy, visit mtmercy.edu.
Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Mount Mercy University is the regional Catholic, Mercy University that promises students of diverse backgrounds, ages, and faiths a challenging, practical education that inspires them to discover knowledge, build community, and live their values. Mount Mercy provides a forward-thinking, future-focused education, offering baccalaureate and graduate education to 1,600+ enrolled students and uniquely blending a quality liberal arts education with career-focused professional preparation.
HOMETOWN, STATE; NAME, DEGREE, HONORS (if listed)
- Chelsea, IA – Dakota Huber, Bachelor of Applied Arts
- Keystone, IA – Makenna Bonewitz, Bachelor of Arts
- Marengo, IA – Elizabeth Jensen, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude; Gabe Ritter, Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude; Jon Sherman, Master of Business Administration
- North English, IA – Brian Fischer, Bachelor of Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude
- Shellsburg, IA – Kris Howell, Master of Business Administration
- Tama, IA – Jessica Timm, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Honors Magna Cum Laude
- Toledo, IA – Katelyn Campbell, Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude; Nicholas Jordan, Bachelor of Arts
- Vinton, IA – Elisabeth Wiley, Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude