CITY OF ATKINS IOWA – City Council Meeting Regular Session
Tuesday, July 12, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers, City Hall, 480 Third Avenue, Atkins, Iowa, 52206
Instructions to access the meeting using teleconference application Webex; Webex.com – Video is not needed but may be available.
Meeting number is 2550 388 5197 password nkWfbvfR329
Meeting opens 15 minutes prior to the start time.
(Click here for meeting link)
Without webex, Call the telephone number 1-510-338-9438
Enter access code 2550 388 5197 # password 65932837# you will have access to hear and
speak. *6 will mute and unmute your device.
Contact the City Clerk at 319-446-7870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to speak before the Council.
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING. The Mayor and Council welcome comments from the public during the public input time. You are required to state your name and address for the record and to limit the time used to present your remarks in order that others may be given an opportunity to speak. The order of business is at the discretion of the Chair. The audio portion of this meeting may be recorded.
Opening guidance to conduct the meeting using teleconference application Webex. To Mute audio only device (cell phone or landline), *6 will mute and unmute.
- Call to Order and Roll call by Mayor Bruce Visser
- Approve the Agenda
- Council comments concerning the Consent Agenda items and motion to approve.
a. Approve Council Minutes of June 28, 2022
b. List of Bills for Approval
- Resolution 971 a resolution approving parade route and road closures.
- Resolution 972 accepting outdoor warning sirens
a. Siren Maintenance service agreement information
- Resolution 973 approving specifications 2022 Atkins PCC Street Repairs Project – patching, manhole boxout replacements and any associated construction items.
- Auction House Information – Fire Truck
- Discussion upcoming meeting dates.
- Mayor’s Update and Public Works Update:
- Public input for items not on the agenda. Comments are limited to 3 minutes.
- Next Regular Council Meeting to be held Tuesday, July 26, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. City Hall/Library 480 3rd Avenue, Council Room.
This Notice is given at the direction the mayor pursuant to Chapter 21, Code of Iowa, and the local rules of the City of Atkins, Iowa.
Posted this 8th day of July 2022