CITY OF ATKINS IOWA – City Council Meeting Regular Session
Tuesday, September 13, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
Library, 480 Third Avenue, Atkins, Iowa, 52206
Instructions to access the meeting using teleconference application Webex; Webex.com –
Video is not needed but may be available.
Meeting number is 2555 728 7703# password MCfy2932Sxz
Meeting opens 15 minutes prior to the start time.
(Click here for meeting link)
Without webex, Call the telephone number 1-510-338-9438 Enter access code 2555 728 7703# # password 62392932 # you will have access to hear and speak. *6 will mute and unmute your device.
Contact the City Clerk at 319-446-7870 or email email@example.com if you plan to speak before the Council.
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING. The Mayor and Council welcome comments from
the public during the public input time. You are required to state your name and address for the
record and to limit the time used to present your remarks in order that others may be given an
opportunity to speak. The order of business is at the discretion of the Chair. The audio portion of this meeting may be recorded.
Opening guidance to conduct the meeting using teleconference application Webex. To Mute
audio only device (cell phone or landline), *6 will mute and unmute.
- Call to Order and Roll call by Mayor Bruce Visser
- Approve the Agenda
- Council comments concerning the Consent Agenda items and motion to approve.
a. Approve Council Minutes of August 23, 2022
b. List of Bills for Approval
- 2022 Street Maintenance Plan Update
- Resolution 983 approving FY 2023 LIHWAP Vendor Agreement: Water Utility Vendor
Agreement Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program.
- Resolution 984 approving conditions of sale of the 2001 International Fire Truck.
- Waste Management Contract Update
- Mayor’s, Public Works, and Administrator’s update
- Public input for items not on the agenda. Comments are limited to 3 minutes.
- Next Regular Council Meeting to held Tuesday, September 27, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. City
Hall/Library 480 3rd Avenue, City Council Room.
This Notice is given at the direction the mayor pursuant to Chapter 21, Code of Iowa, and the local rules of the City of Atkins, Iowa.
Posted this 12th day of September, 2022 Post Office / City Hall