The Better Tomorrows Early Childhood Iowa Board is pleased to announce the issuance of its Request for Proposal Bid documents. Selected applicants will be awarded a one-year contract, effective July 1, 2023 with the possibility of three 1-year non-competitive renewal opportunities.
Eligible bidders may submit proposals for any of the following categories:
● Quality Child Care Environments
● Emotional/Behavioral supports
● Quality improvement incentives and business practice supports
● Developing capacity for child care
● School Readiness
● Health Services
● Family Support
● Parent Education
● Quality improvements & Other services
The FY24 bid documents are available for download at www.bettertomorrowseci.org or by clicking on the following links:
● FY24 Bid documents for new programs or bidders
● FY24 Bid documents for current contractors
● Better Tomorrows ECI ‘22-’26 Community & Strategic Plan
The timeline for submission of bids and questions are detailed in the FY24 RFP Guidelines.
Any questions about the proposal or the process must be submitted in writing via email to Erin Monaghan at email@example.com. Better Tomorrows ECII staff can’t provide guidance or advice regarding the Bid Documents but can clarify information. Responses to submitted questions will be included in a FAQ document and posted on the Better Tomorrows ECI website.