Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall – Council Chambers
Wednesday November 20, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Consent Agenda, Council Minutes of November 6, 2019 & bills received.
5. Resident Comments
6. Swear into office all newly elected officials.
7. BPCDC Report: Morgan Mitchell – Executive Director
8. Police Report: Chief Hudson
9. Discuss for possible approval the Group Services proposed health care plan for the city of Belle Plaine employees.
10. A. City Treasurer’s Report: City Clerk (October)
B. City Budget Report: October (City Clerk)
11. Committee of the Whole: Special Assessment Lien Policy Review
12. City Administrator’s Report: First few days
13. Mayor’s Report: Meetings Report
14. Correspondence: None
15. Old Business: none
16. Resident Comments
17. Consideration of a Motion to Enter into Closed Session – Iowa Code 21.5 (1) (c) To discuss strategy with counsel in matters that are presently in litigation or where litigation is imminent where its disclosure would be likely to prejudice or disadvantage the position of the governmental body in that litigation.
18. Motion to come out of closed session.
19. Possible motion & proposal on actions to be taken from closed session.
you need accommodations to attend
a Belle Plaine City Council meeting
Title VI Coordinator/ City Administrator or Mayor
@ 319-444-2200 for arrangements.