BENTON COMMUNITY BOARD OF EDUCATION
WORK SESSION – 5:00 P.M. – POSTPONED TO JAN. 19, 2022
1. REVIEW FACILITIES MASTER PLAN
REGULAR MEETING – 6:00 P.M. Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2021
EMERGENCY ADJUSTMENT DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
The meeting will be held by the Board electronically and in person. To attend the meeting in person, please report to the Board room at 304 1st Street, Van Horne, IA. The audio link will be shared in the Board Room.
Pres. or VP announcement: This meeting is held electronically and in person by the Board as per Iowa Code Section 21.8 which permits a governmental body to conduct a meeting by electronic means. Public access will be provided to the extent reasonably possible. The notice of the meeting on our school website indicating the “place from which the communication originates and where/how public access is provided to the conversation”, and meeting minutes will be kept.
PLACE: Central Office – Board room, 304 1st Street, Van Horne, Iowa 52346
- REVIEW FACILITIES MASTER PLAN
REGULAR MEETING – IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING WORK SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- DELEGATIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, CONSIDERATIONS OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS FOR THE AGENDA
- OPEN FORUM
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT REPORT
- CALENDAR WORK
- FACILITIES UPDATE
- BUSINESS SERVICES
- FINANCIAL REPORTS
- TRIP TO SPAIN
- CONSENT AGENDA
- POLICY REVIEW
- SUPERINTENDENT REPORT
- CLOSED SESSION – as per Iowa Code 21.5(e) To discuss whether to conduct a hearing or to conduct hearings to suspend or expel a student, unless an open session is requested by the student or a parent or guardian of the student if the student is a minor.