CITY OF ATKINS IOWA – City Council Meeting Regular Session
Tuesday, August 23, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
Council Room, City Hall, 480 Third Avenue, Atkins, Iowa, 52206
Instructions to access the meeting using teleconference application Webex; Webex.com –
Video is not needed but may be available.
Meeting number is 2555 368 1356# password HcK3NPjBe44
Meeting opens 15 minutes prior to the start time.
(Click here for meeting link)
Without webex, Call the telephone number 1-510-338-9438
Enter access code 2555 368 1356# # password 42536752 # you will have access to hear and speak. *6 will mute and unmute your device.
Contact the City Clerk at 319-446-7870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to speak before the Council.
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING. The Mayor and Council welcome comments from
the public during the public input time. You are required to state your name and address for the
record and to limit the time used to present your remarks in order that others may be given an
opportunity to speak. The order of business is at the discretion of the Chair. The audio portion of this meeting may be recorded.
Opening guidance to conduct the meeting using teleconference application Webex. To Mute
audio only device (cell phone or landline), *6 will mute and unmute.
- Call to Order and Roll call by Mayor Bruce Visser
- Approve the Agenda
- Council comments concerning the Consent Agenda items and motion to approve.
a. Approve Council Minutes of August 9, 2022
b. List of Bills for Approval
c. Engineer report to be filed
- Tree Damage Assessment
- Update regarding 2022 Street Maintenance Plan.
- Mayor’s Update and Public Works Update
- Public input for items not on the agenda. Comments are limited to 3 minutes.
- Next Regular Council Meeting to held Tuesday, September 13, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. City
Hall/Library 480 3rd Avenue, Library Room.
- Adjournment. This Notice is given at the direction the mayor pursuant to Chapter 21, Code of Iowa, and the local rules of the City of Atkins, Iowa. Posted this 22nd day of August 2022 – Post Office / City Hall